We are HR Experts in People Management practices, processes and procedures. Established in 2014 by Karen Naidoo, we have over 25 years of HR experience. Karen is a member of the South African Board of People Practices, and together with the Kadence Blue Associate team, all have an in-depth understanding of the needs of organisations people management challenges. We have worked with diverse businesses on the development and implementation of HR systems, processes and programmes with the objective of achieving compliance and improving employee and business performance.
Why Choose Kadence Blue?
- Over 25 years of diverse HR experience in South and Southern Africa
- Strategic – We do not have ‘HR blinders’ on; we consider the broader impact of how our work contributes to and impacts business objectives.
- Simple, practical, cost-effective, bespoke solutions
- Proactive – We are not merely reactive to situations. We initiate value-add strategies to enhance our clients’ workforce and mitigate their risks.
- We value honest collaboration and partnerships
- We aim to empower our clients with the knowledge and tools on People Management
We have clients in:
- Financial Services
- FMCG – SA & International
- Retail – SA & International
- Food Safety Auditing
- Branding / Printing
- Construction / Property Development
- Electrical Installations
- Jewellery Manufacturing
- Wine Estates
Kadence Blue HR is classified as a Level 1 Contributor to B-BBEE as an Exempt Micro Enterprise. South African clients may claim at least 100% of their procurement spend with Kadence Blue HR towards their own B-BBEE scorecard.