Property administrator - Commercial
Well established National Property Management Company requires a dynamic, experienced Commercial Property Administrator for their Rondebosch office.
The role is responsible for the following amongst others; liaising with tenants, brokers, contractors and landlords, the preparation of ‘Offers to Lease’ and ‘Lease Agreements’, capturing of the lease details on the company system, preparation of owner payments and the updating of notes on MRI in respect of vacancies, lease renewals and progress with the finalization of lease agreements.
*Daily – Queries and Reconciliations, management of vacancies and leasing, maintenance and general admin
*Monthly – Take-overs and Hand-overs, Budgets, Management Reports, Owner statements and Payments
*Annual – Archiving of tenant and building files, Audit of lease agreements, loading of annual municipal increases
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Property administration qualifications and experience.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Numeracy and financial skills and appreciation.
• Computer literacy and a thorough knowledge of the MRI property management system.
• Ability to adapt to a variety of environments and work demands.
• Ability to maintain a high level of sensitivity to client and tenants needs.
• Willingness to work additional hours as the demands of the job might indicate.
• Customer focused attitude.
• Grade 12
• SAPOA Basic Property Programme
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18 DECEMBER 2020
ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you. Please enter the correct position that is being applied for, in the text area provided. If your CV is larger than 2 MB, please email it directly to us at email@example.com.