This 6-page fillable template is used in conjunction with the Performance Self Evaluation document (also available on our site) and the employee’s job description. It comprises 3 sections:
- A 3-point rating scale and space for 5 Objectives
- 4 questions that assist in structuring the conversation between the employee and manager.
- Open section for comments regarding the performance evaluation and rating from the employee and manager
- Recommendations for Improvement/Development
- This section is split into 4 parts; Plan, Do, Check and Act
- Objective setting for the next period
- Agreeing and setting of 5 specific and realistic objectives for the next period including what steps the employee is expected to take, what support the manager is expected to provide etc.